Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Blog.


This is the first blog of hopefully many many  more blogs to come.

Okinawa is a wonderful place to be at, the weather is wonderful and the beaches are beautiful.
But one thing that I am reminded is that wherever the Lord has lead and called you to, that place is wonderful and beautiful as well.
Being in the will of God is the safest place to be in. You can be in the middle of a war zone but if God has called that person to be in that war zone then God's protection is at work. More so than that of a person who sitting safely in his house who is being disobedient to the Lord by not performing what God has called them to do.


For me, I believe the will of God is to be in Tokyo to start an extension campus. I do not know of what to expect of what will happen there in Tokyo but what I do know is that where the Lord leads, He is also protecting me. Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment